Bet Hull City Tigers
Welcome to Bet Hull City, we provide the latest Football News related to the club, covering betting odds, betting tips and of course the latest news for the up and coming games.
If you would like to learn more about Hull City Tigers, then please take a look at our comprehensive fact finder details below, all provided completely free of charge.
The Football ground is called the KC Stadium
The total amount of spectators allowed is 25,586
The top scorer of goals for Hull City to date is Chris Chilton who scored 222 goals for the club.
The derby team for Hull City is Grimsby Town.
Hull are currently playing in the English Premier League.
The club was formed in 1904.
If you would like to know more about the City of Hull, please review The Official Hull Visitor Guide here.
For the latest Hull City Facebook news, we recommend the Official Hull Fans Facebook page.
The Hull City FC Youtube page has some great media content regarding the goals, club and much more.
In addition we also recommend the Official Google + page for Hull City Tigers FC.
The Official BBC News channel offers some additional news regarding Hull City Fc, please see below:
- Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:21:05 +0000: Hull City 1-2 Peterborough United - BBC Sport
Peterborough move into the League One automatic promotion places after they come from behind to win 2-1 at Hull.
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 19:46:29 +0000: Justin Fashanu: Gay, out and playing football - what needs to change? - BBC Sport
Being gay is widely accepted in society but why is it still a taboo in the game's top flight?
- Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:16:58 +0000: Hull City 1-0 AFC Wimbledon - BBC Sport
Hull go top of League One with a gritty 1-0 victory at home to AFC Wimbledon.
- Sat, 17 Oct 2020 17:17:26 +0000: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City - BBC Sport
Hull underline their League One promotion credentials with a routine win at Rochdale.
- Thu, 15 Oct 2020 21:42:32 +0000: Football and dementia: Alan Jarvis' death 'caused by heading balls' - BBC Sport
The former Wales international died as "a result of his occupation", a coroner concludes.